Dr. Rolf-Dieter Fischer is the Head of Technology Marketing Division at DLR HQ / German Aerospace Center, where he is responsible for Technology Transfer and Innovation. This includes e.g. Market Exploration, Technology Transfer and Innovation Projects, IP-Management etc. inside and outside the four core business fields Aeronautics, Space, Energy and Transportation. Dr. Fischer started his career at DLR in 1987 as a member of the German Spacelab-D-2 Mission Operations Team. He was responsible for German astronaut training activities with respect to basic and payload training and worked as a Crew Interface Coordinator (A/G-1) in the German Payload Control Center in Munich during STS-55 Spacelab-D-2-Mission (April 26 to May 6 1993). In 1995 Dr. Fischer joined the DLR management board section responsible for Technology Transfer and Innovation and etablished the new Technology Marketing Division. Fischer holds a Diploma Degree and received a doctorate in physics from the University of Giessen.
Don’t forget to download the app! Our app will make the Forum more valuable and enjoyable for you. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
- Access the event schedule and easily customize your personal schedule
- Quickly find session descriptions and locations
- Learn about the speakers, read their bios, and view available presentation handouts
- See who’s attending, share contact information, and network with others
- Make b2b appointments with other participants