Athiye Jawad currently focusses on business with EU institutions and building strategic partnerships as an account executive at Planet. She’s an aerospace engineer who likes to flex her business muscle. Her passion lies in space, specifically bringing the engineering world closer to strategy, story telling and leadership. In her spare time she drives non-profit organisations in outreach and education. After completing her Masters in Aerospace Electronics and Telecommunications from SUPAERO, ISAE in Toulouse, France, Athiye worked for Fortune 500 aerospace and telecoms companies - Corning, Airbus and Rolls-Royce and now Planet. Athiye additionally serves as the Vice Development for the World Space Week and formerly executed several roles for the Space Generation Advisory Council in Support of the United Nations Programme on Space Applications. Coming from a mixed background and living in different continents, Athiye speaks 7 languages fluently.
Don’t forget to download the app! Our app will make the Forum more valuable and enjoyable for you. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
- Access the event schedule and easily customize your personal schedule
- Quickly find session descriptions and locations
- Learn about the speakers, read their bios, and view available presentation handouts
- See who’s attending, share contact information, and network with others
- Make b2b appointments with other participants