Marta Krywanis- Brzostowska - coordinator of R&D activities in the European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA). For six years she has been working as the EGNSS Market Innovation Officer at the GSA. She manages portfolio of 58 R&D projects that are focused on the usage of European Satellite Navigation Systems (EGNSS) in different market segments. At the GSA, Marta Krywanis- Brzostowska coordinates the Horizon 2020 programme dedicated to the development of innovative EGNOS and Galileo enabled applications, with commercial impact and a clear market uptake perspective. In 2008-2012 she worked at the Space Research Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences, where she performed research on the operations and performances of satellite navigation systems. In 2008, she received the title of Master Engineer with the specialization in Satellite Geodesy and Navigation at the University of Warmia and Mazury. In 2012 she received the title of Innovation Manager from the Warsaw School of Economics.
Don’t forget to download the app! Our app will make the Forum more valuable and enjoyable for you. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
- Access the event schedule and easily customize your personal schedule
- Quickly find session descriptions and locations
- Learn about the speakers, read their bios, and view available presentation handouts
- See who’s attending, share contact information, and network with others
- Make b2b appointments with other participants