Andrew Haslehurst is Head of Payloads at Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd (SSTL) with over 18 years’ experience on satellite programmes from low earth orbit to geostationary and beyond.
He received his BEng in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Hertfordshire then spent 4 years at Airbus Defence and Space working on the Beagle 2 Mars programme before joining SSTL to develop their mechanisms capabilities.
Throughout his time at SSTL Andrew has worked in a variety of roles from technical leadership to hands on delivery, including leading the development for the innovative Carbonite “video from space” mission series.
Don’t forget to download the app! Our app will make the Forum more valuable and enjoyable for you. When you download the app, you’ll be able to:
- Access the event schedule and easily customize your personal schedule
- Quickly find session descriptions and locations
- Learn about the speakers, read their bios, and view available presentation handouts
- See who’s attending, share contact information, and network with others
- Make b2b appointments with other participants